1. Basic concept
We collect basic information on anyone visiting our website to the extent necessary for smooth operation of this website, a service of CLB. The information collected is only used within the scope necessary for the prescribed purposes.
2. Scope of information to be collected
- We collect and store Internet domain names, IP addresses, and access data (i.e., the date and time you access the Site and the pages you visit). Cookie data will be used to improve the usability only, and include no personal information.
- At the online application pages, we ask users to register their name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
3. Purposes of using collected information
- The information acquired in “2. Scope of information to be collected” will be used only for improvement of the operation. The Site uses Google Analytics only for the analysis. Google Analytics collects user information through cookies.
- The information collected in “2. Scope of information to be collected” will be used only for the purpose. However, it will be shared with relevant ministries.
4. Restrictions on use and provision of the information
CLB shall not, except in cases where a request has been made to disclose collected information by law and where there are special reasons, including cases where unlawful acts, such as illegal access, threats, etc., have occurred, use the said information for other purposes than the purposes under 3. nor provide a third party with the said information. However, with regard to information on access to this website, proposals and opinions sent to MIC, and personal attributes pertaining to the information, statistically processed data on the information or opinions, etc. may be released or posted on this website.
5. Measures to ensure security
CLB shall take the necessary measures to properly administer collected information, such as prevention of leakage, deletion and alteration of the information.
6. Applicable scope of this policy